Congratulations to Brad Lay selected by FELTspace to participate in the Kings ARI Emerging Artist Program.
Do you have big ideas? Do you need to outsource or collaborate to realise your project? We are providing you with a $2,000 production budget and support for the creation of a new work. We are seeking proposals to participate in a tailor-made interstate project that supports process-based productions.
Each of the Artist Run Initiatives – Kings (Melbourne), FELTSpace (Adelaide), First Draft (Sydney), and Level (Brisbane) – will select an artist based in their respective states.
The artists will participate in an initial week-long workshop at Kings 24th to 28th of September 2012.
THINK AND EXPERIMENT.
Artists are offered a one-month studio residency in their home city, in-house at Kings.
Receive technical and financial support for the production of your work.
Final show at Kings from January 11th to February 2nd 2013.
The submission is open for single artists and collectives, proposals due by June 28th.
How to apply:
1. Download and Complete Kings proposal template.
2. Include a proposal, one A4 page.
4. Create a Production Budget of $2,000
Including materials, production costs (estimates for hiring equipment or outsourcing) and transport to Kings if required.
3. Attach your CV (one A4 page)
4. Include your Support Material
– Include a list of support material with reference number, name, title, dimensions, date.
– 10 images max
– Images must be clearly labeled with name and a reference number.
– Audio should be limited to 3 minutes per sample.
– Video should be less than 10 minutes in duration.
– Links to video content on the web (eg Vimeo, YouTube) included in your list of support material.
– Cover page, proposal, production budget, support material list and CV as one PDF document.
– Please put proposal and images in a zip folder labeled with your name.
– Entire submission should be under 20mb
Proposals to be forwarded to:
This project has been assisted by the Australian Government through the Australia Council, its arts funding and advisory body.